Donnerstag, 3. März 2011

Winfried Sobottka TO U.A., 3rd of March 2011: Attacks to My Internet-Blogs / Annika Joeres

Ladies and Gentlemen!

My political acting against Karl-Theodor von und zu Guttenberg, FRG-Minister of War until his demission some days ago, You can read about that in German language as well as in English (please look at the scans there):

http://www.die-volkszeitung.de/guttenberg/strafanzeige/00-strafanzeige-scans-01-maerz-2011.html

seems to have led to unclean attacks: This Google-Blog has been suspended today, I had to activate it by giving  my telephon-No., though there cannot be any doubt  that I myself, Dipl.-Kfm. Winfried Sobottka, Karl-Haarmann-Straße, 44536 Lünen, Germany, am the author of this blog.

Furthermore I haven´t been able to get access to belljangler.wordpress.com and to the wordpress-login for some time - anyway which operating system I used to try.

I think the matter is clear, and I hope for Google and WordPress that they will not be willed to help German State to press down freedom of information.

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, UNITED ANARCHISTS

Keine Kommentare: